PRIME POSITION IN UPPER MT GRAVATT
The 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom family home boasts a large, air-conditioned living area which flows out to the front veranda and the spacious eat in kitchen flows onto the back deck, it's the perfect entertainer. Stroll to the Southside Community & Sporting Centre, Garden City Shopping Centre with its grocery stores, department stores and hundreds of specialty stores. Close to the medical precinct and let’s not forget the numerous quality restaurants and cafes or the cinemas!
Local schools both primary and high school, public or private are all within a stone’s throw and the public transport is almost outside your front door.
This property has just had a fresh coat of paint internally and externally.
– Electrical upgrade throughout with ceiling fans
– Main Bedroom has Air conditioning with walk-in robe and ensuite
– Spacious lounge room with Air conditioning
– Kitchen has electric cooking and dishwasher
– Large double shed
– Single garage
– Under house storage
**HOW TO REGISTER BELOW**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in, and you MUST enter all your details if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email – if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agent’s instructions onsite
2. You all must have registered to inspect with all required details
If you fail to undertake the above will result in refusal of entry into the property
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
– Any damage by the pet internal/ externally and or the yard or gardens will be at the tenant's own cost to repair/ replace.
– Professional Flea spray internally and externally is required at the end of the tenancy.
– Professional carpet cleaning is required at the end of your tenancy and maybe requested throughout your tenancy if required.
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease (you must inform us if you are obtaining a bond loan when you are applying for the property)
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. This property is water compliant, and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
5. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens.
6. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the pool between the professional pool monthly services.
7. The lower level/ under house/ entertaining area/ garage/ car accommodation/ parts of the property may have water ingress in weather events.
8. Internet/NBN – tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
9. The property may or may not contain asbestos or asbestos like materials
10. Hot Property Management will arrange for Direct Connect (if applicable) to contact the successful applicant of this property to arrange for connection of services for the property e.g., electricity/gas/Internet. If you do not wish to be contacted by Direct Connect, please tell them when they phone you. This is a free service, and you will not be charged for in any way for using Direct connect service.
11. We prefer/ recommend that at least one applicant or a trusted representative undertakes a physical inspection of the property to check if the property and or its inclusions suit your requirements e.g., fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, windows, security, fencing but not limited too. This is for your protection as per the below disclaimer.
If this cannot occur, then all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in the above as all care is taken but no responsibility is taken that is why the above states, we recommend you inspect the property. All interested parties should rely upon their own physical inspection to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.