OPEN PLAN 2 BEDROOM, 1 BATHROOM UNIT WITH NO CARPET.
This unit was refresh paint throughout, fans installed and new lighting about 12 months ago
Features of the home include, but are not limited to;
– 2 Great sized bedrooms both with large built in robes and fan light combos
– Large bathroom with shower over bath
– Separate toilet
– Huge eat in kitchen
– Split system air conditioner big enough to cool the whole unit
– Great sized lounge room with balcony with lovely aspect
– Single lock up garage with own laundry
– Small complex in a great location
**HOW TO REGISTER BELOW**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email – if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agent's instructions onsite
2. You all must have registered to inspect with all required details
If you fail to undertake the above will result in refusal of entry into the property
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for an outdoor pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace.
Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
Pet approval must be sought from the Body Corporate prior to approval being granted and decision by the Body Corporate are final.
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. No dishwasher
5. Internet/NBN – tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
6. The property may or may not contain asbestos or asbestos like materials
7. In severe weather events there maybe water ingress in yard and over driveway
8. Hot Property Management will arrange for TenAnt (if applicable) to contact the successful applicant of this property to arrange for connection of services for the property e.g electricity/gas/Internet. If you do not wish to be contacted by TenAnt, please tell them when they phone you. This is a free service, and you will not be charged for in any way for using Direct connect service.
9. We prefer/ recommend that at least one applicant or a trusted representative undertakes a physical inspection of the property to check if the property and or its inclusions suit your requirements e.g. fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, windows, security, fencing but not limited too. This is for your protection as per the below disclaimer.
If this cannot occur, then all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in the above as all care is taken but no responsibility is taken that is why the above states, we recommend you inspect the property. All interested parties should rely upon their own physical inspection in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.