This lovely unit is in such a convenient location
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** MORE DETAILS BELOW
Features of this unit include but are certainly not limited to:
– 2 Great sized bedroom with built in robes
– Easy flowing floor plan
– Open plan lounge and dining area
– No dishwasher
– Living area that flows to the balcony
– Carpet throughout
– So close to all amenities
– Single lock up garage
– Laundry is in garage
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email – if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agent’s instructions onsite
2. You all must have registered to inspect with all required details
If you fail to undertake the above will result in refusal of entry into the property
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
– Any damage by the pet internal/ externally will be at the tenant's own cost to repair/ replace.
– Professional Flea spray internally and externally is required at the end of the tenancy.
– Professional carpet cleaning is required at the end of your tenancy and maybe requested throughout your tenancy if required.
Pet approval must be sought from the Body Corporate prior to approval which can take up to 14 days being granted and decision by the Body Corporate are final.
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent – payable when signing the lease (you must inform us if you are obtaining a bond loan when you are applying for the property)
3. 2 weeks rent – payable when signing the lease
4. No Dishwasher
5. Body Corp By- Laws apply which form part of the tenancy obligations
6. check if this complex has special gas/ HWS water/internet electricity/ air con connects
7. NBN – tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
8. The property may or may not contain asbestos or asbestos like materials
9. Hot Property Management will arrange for Move Me In (if applicable) to contact the successful applicant of this property to arrange for connection of services for the property e.g electricity/gas/Internet. If you do not wish to be contacted by Move Me In, please tell them when they phone you. This is a free service, and you will not be charged for in any way for using Move Me In service.
10. We prefer/ recommend that at least one applicant or a trusted representative undertakes a physical inspection of the property to check if the property and or its inclusions suit your requirements e.g. fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, windows, security, fencing but not limited too. This is for your protection as per the below disclaimer.
If this cannot occur, then all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in the above as all care is taken but no responsibility is taken that is why the above states, we recommend you inspect the property. All interested parties should rely upon their own physical inspection in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.