Fully renovated 2-bedroom unit in great location!
More photos to come!
Freshly fully renovated, with spectacular views of the city night lights and you’ll see the city fireworks from the comfort of your own couch in the cozy loungeroom. Fantastic location in Mt Gravatt, not to be missed! Located a stone’s throw from Griffith University and Mt Gravatt Lookout.
Features include but not limited to:
– Interior paint completed in June 2023.
– Newly laid vinyl plank flooring.
– 2 spacious bedrooms.
– Built in wardrobes.
– Air conditioning in the master bedroom and living area.
– Private balcony off the living area.
– Lock up single remote garage.
– Additional storage in the garage.
– Dishwasher to be installed.
**HOW TO REGISTER BELOW**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in, and you MUST enter all your details if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email – if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agent’s instructions onsite
2. You all must have registered to inspect with all required details
If you fail to undertake the above will result in refusal of entry into the property
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have undertaken their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. Any damage by the pet internal/ externally and or the yard or gardens will be at the tenant's own cost to repair/ replace.
3. Professional Flea spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
4. Professional carpet cleaning if approved for inside.
5. Pet approval must be sought from the Body Corporate prior to approval being granted and decision by the Body Corporate are final.
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent – payable when signing the lease (you must inform us if you are obtaining a bond loan when you are applying for the property)
3. 2 weeks rent – payable when signing the lease
4. Body Corp By- Laws apply which form part of the tenancy obligations
5. NBN – tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
6. This property is water compliant, and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
7. The property may or may not contain asbestos or asbestos like materials
8. Hot Property Management will arrange for Direct Connect (if applicable) to contact the successful applicant of this property to arrange for connection of services for the property e.g., electricity/gas/Internet. If you do not wish to be contacted by Direct Connect, please tell them when they phone you. This is a free service, and you will not be charged for in any way for using Direct connect service.
9. We prefer/ recommend that at least one applicant or a trusted representative undertakes a physical inspection of the property to check if the property and or its inclusions suit your requirements e.g., fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, windows, security, fencing but not limited too. This is for your protection as per the below disclaimer.
If this cannot occur, then all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in the above as all care is taken but no responsibility is taken that is why the above states, we recommend you inspect the property. All interested parties should rely upon their own physical inspection in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.