ENTERTAINERS DELIGHT IN A GREAT LOCATION
This stunning 4 bedroom home (Main with ensuite and walk in robe) bordering Wavell Heights is in a wonderful position.
**HOW TO REGISTER** SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
PLEASE NOTE- you must register and confirm your booking
With a light filled interiors, a large backyard with open plan living from the family area through the kitchen to the large entertaining area this house is ready for you and your family to make it your home.
– Home Theatre room
– Open plan family/ dining
– Modern kitchen overlooking the entertaining area
– 5 Burner Gas cooktop/ Electric Oven
– Double remote garage
– Covered entertaining area overlooking the backyard
– Water closet
– Ducted Air conditioning
– Ceiling fans throughout the home
– Lounge area
– Main bedroom – has ceiling fan, Ensuite and walk in robe
– Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have Ceiling fans & built in robes
– Main bathroom
Close to local shops, schools and the park at the end of the road this really is an ideal location.
**HOW TO REGISTER BELOW**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in, and you MUST enter all your details if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email – if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agent’s instructions onsite
2. You all must have registered to inspect with all required details
If you fail to undertake the above will result in refusal of entry into the property
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
– Any damage by the pet internal/ externally and or the yard or gardens will be at the tenant's own cost to repair/ replace.
– Professional Flea spray internally and externally is required at the end of the tenancy.
– Professional carpet cleaning is required at the end of your tenancy and maybe requested throughout your tenancy if required.
2. Bond is 6 weeks rent payable when signing the lease (you must inform us if you are obtaining a bond loan when you are applying for the property)
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. This property is water compliant, and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
5. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens.
6. Internet/NBN – tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
7. We prefer/ recommend that at least one applicant or a trusted representative undertakes a physical inspection of the property to check if the property and or its inclusions suit your requirements e.g., fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, windows, security, fencing but not limited too. This is for your protection as per the below disclaimer.
If this cannot occur, then all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in the above as all care is taken but no responsibility is taken that is why the above states, we recommend you inspect the property. All interested parties should rely upon their own physical inspection in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.