Available Date: 17.08.2022
This family home has just under gone a makeover - painted throughout, new carpets and is looking amazing.
The spacious living room seamlessly flows out on to the front verandah where you can comfortably entertain family and friends while enjoying the lovely suburban views.
Downstairs features a rumpus room which could be used as an additional living area or a home office. Children can play safely in the fully fenced back yard or for the golf enthusiast the home boasts a purpose built putting green.
For your consideration the home features:
* 3 bedrooms with ceiling fans
* Main bedroom with air conditioning, built-in robe & access to verandah
* Spacious living room with air-conditioning
* Modern kitchen and dining area
* Rumpus room downstairs with air-conditioning
* Modern bathroom with double basin and separate shower and bath
* Separate toilet
* Large paved court yard
* Front verandah with ceiling fans
* Double lockup garage
* Fully fenced back yard
* Putting green in the front yard for hours of fun
700 m to Bus Stop on Pimelea Street
750 m to local child care
950 m to local cafes on Camelia Ave
1.4 km to Grovely State Primary School
1.8 km to Grovely Train Station
1.8 km to Prince of Peace Lutheran College
2 km to Arana Hills Plaza
**HOW TO REGISTER BELOW**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agent's instructions onsite
2. You all must have registered to inspect with all required details
If you fail to undertake the above will result in refusal of entry into the property
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease (you must inform us if you are obtaining a bond loan when you are applying for the property)
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. This property is water compliant, and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
5. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens.
6. The downstairs garage may have rising damp in severe weather events.
7. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
8. We prefer/ recommend that at least one applicant or a trusted representative undertakes a physical inspection of the property to check if the property and or its inclusions suit your requirements e.g. fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, windows, security, fencing but not limited too. This is for your protection as per the below disclaimer.
If this cannot occur, then all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in the above as all care is taken but no responsibility is taken that is why the above states, we recommend you inspect the property. All interested parties should rely upon their own physical inspection in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.