More than just a renovation, this beautiful property has been transformed into a spectacular family home with designer features and an indoor/outdoor entertaining area perfect for year round use.
The trendy Martha Street cafe precinct is only a short stroll down the street with dining, cafes and shopping. This elevated block is close to schools and transport options and would be perfect for a family or professionals.
The features of this property include but are not limited to - must inspect!
Seamless and easy flow from the kitchen to the built-in outdoor entertaining area with a gourmet outdoor kitchen including BBQ, Ceiling Fan, heaters, shutters and pull across fly screens. This beautiful space has been thoughtfully planned and executed with high finishes
- Modern and designer finishes & original ornate touches
- Stunning kitchen with marble bench tops open to the living and entertaining area
- Gas cooking
- Stainless steel modern appliances including dishwasher
- Timber flooring in the main living areas of the property and plush carpets in all three bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and beautiful ensuite with huge freestanding bathtub
- Bedroom 2 with study nook and built in robe
- Bedroom 3 with built in robe and feature pendant lights
- Ducted Air Conditioning throughout
- Large main bathroom with seperate WC
- Warm and inviting formal dining room
- Large Laundry downstairs
- Double remote garage and remote gate
- Beautiful gardens
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. This property is not pet friendly
2. This property is water complaint and tenants will be charged for water consumption.
3. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the gardens / yard
4. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
5. Bond is equal to 6 weeks rent
6. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.