- PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO ALL INSPECTIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE -
Live the Teneriffe lifestyle with the space of a 3 bedroom property that is directly on the river.
Cafes, bars and restaurants are just meters from your front door - the popular Xero Fox located right across the street! Also conveniently located right near the Gasworks precinct, multiple transport options (City Cat and high frequency buses), walking distance to a Woolworths Metro, New Farm State School and so much more, this is the ideal location for professionals or young families. Even New Farm Park where there is a farmers market, soccer club and weekly parkrun, is just a stroll or bike ride, on the riverside pathway.
Located on the top floor and at the end of the complex you can enjoy privacy and uninterrupted views of the Brisbane River.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** details below
Features of this property include but are not limited to:
- Split level apartment living
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops as gas cooking
- Living area with air conditioning
- Plenty of storage throughout
- 2 large East facing balconies
- Brand new carpets in all bedrooms
- Master bedroom with Ensuite, walk in robe and direct access to the balcony on the upper
level. Uninterrupted river views to the North and East.
- Second bedroom upstairs with air con and built in robe
- Downstairs bedroom with built in robe
- Internal laundry on the lower level - Dryer included
- Two secure carparks tandem with substantial private storage cage in carpark
- Secure Shared Bicycle cage in carpark
- Riverside 25m lap pool with sun lounging area and BBQ area - perfect for summer
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be registered
1. Bond is equal to 6 weeks rent
2. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy. Pet approval must be sought from the Body Corporate prior to approval being granted and decision by the Body Corporate are final
3. This property has Body Corporate By Laws which form part of the lease agreement
4. The properties Hot Water is individually metered and tenants will be responsible for establishing and payment of their own account with Origin Energy
5. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
6. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.