THIS PROPERTY HAS BEEN PAINTED AND NEW CARPETS READY FOR ITS NEW TENANTS.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** details below
It's situated in a very convenient location, just a 10 minute walk to the Old Cleveland Road transport corridor. There is only a short walk to restaurants, cafes, schools, parklands, plus a few minute's drive to Westfield Carindale and Carina Leagues Club.
Here's a brief overview of what is on offer:
* Lock up garage with remote door
* Spacious living area
* Well equipped kitchen
* Laundry/ Toilet
* Paved outdoor area
* Private Court Yard
* Master bedroom with Air conditioning and walk in wardrobe
* Master has ensuite
* 2 bedrooms with built in robes
* Main Bathroom
*Security grilles on all windows
*Boutique block of only 4 townhouses
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate