This beautiful home has location on its side, located is sought after Wavell Heights, this modern 2 bedroom home is so close to everything! Shopping centres, schools, gyms, cafes, public transport - you name it, it's there.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** More detail delow
The features of this home include but are not limited to;
- 2 bedrooms - master with built in robes and both have ceiling fans & air conditioning
- Large bathroom with a bath and separate toilet
- Open functional kitchen with adjoining dining room
- Lounge has ceiling fans and air conditioning
- Huge back yard perfect for the kids and pets to play*
- Shaded entertainment area
- Solar power**- The electricity for this property stays in the name of the owner and the approved tenants will be invoiced for full consumption.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. The electricity for this property stays in the name of the owner and the approved tenant will be invoiced.
3. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
4. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate