Available Date: 22.07.2021
Located on the quiet side of Flockton Street, location, size and convenience.
**HOW TO REGISTER** See below
Below are some features;
- 3 Great sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Air conditioning in the living room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Fully renovated bathroom - with a bath and separate shower
- Tandem lock up garage
- Open plan kitchen
- Great sized living and dining rooms
- Down stairs is a carpeted home theatre room - this will be staying at the property however if this does break throughout the tenancy it will not be repaired or replaced by the owner.
- Good Sized back yard
Pets approved upon application - the property is pet friendly however it is the tenants discretion to determine if the yard is suitable for their pet.
*HOW TO REGISTER**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. Pets will only be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant's own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
5. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens
6. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
7. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check windows, security, driveway, fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes and that they are happy with the property as the property is presented as it is and will be maintained to the standard. This is for your protection to ensure you accept the property as it is or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
8. Home theatre room - this will be staying at the property however if this does break throughout the tenancy it will not be repaired or replaced by the owner.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.