This home is all about the location! So close, to Westfield Chermside, Kedron-Wavell Services Club, Chermside Aquatic Centre, Schools and Public Transport it will be a breeze and oh so convenient to live here.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** more details below
Features of the home include, but are not limited to:
- 3 good sized bedrooms (master and second bedroom both have built in robes)
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Massive eat in kitchen with gas cooking
- Renovated bathroom with a toilet in the bathroom and also a separate toilet
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Double lock up car accommodation (see notes below)
- Great sized yard
- Pets upon application
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. Garage is as is and will not be repaired.
4. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate