Available Date: 07/05/2021
Located in Kelvin Grove in the "Ballymore Towers", this huge 2 bedroom /1 bathroom unit is perfect for a young family or a couple it really suits anyone!
**HOW TO INSPECT BELOW**
The unit has just undergone a full renovation of the bathroom, brand new carpets throughout and freshly painted throughout.
The complex has its own pool, BBQ area and is just a short walk to QUT, Kelvin Grove State School, cafes and shops.
The modern kitchen is big enough to prepare meals to entertain your family and friends.
Features include but are not limited to the below:
- Huge open plan living and dining
- Large balcony overlooking leafy grounds
- Large air con in living area
- Modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space and benches
- Dishwasher & electric cooking
- Internal laundry in bathroom
- Spacious family bathroom
- Built in robes in both bedrooms
- Secure single garage
- Complex has beautiful grounds, Pool & BBQ facilities
**HOW TO REGISTER**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. Body Corp by-laws apply
5. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
7. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.