This stunning 4 bedroom home (Main with ensuite and walk in robe) bordering Wavell Heights is in a wonderful position.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** Details below
With light filled interiors, a large backyard with open plan living from the family area through the kitchen to the large entertaining area this house is ready for you and your family to make it your home.
- Home theatre room
- Open plan family/ dining
- Modern kitchen over looking the entertaining area
- 5 Burner gas cooktop/
- Double remote garage
- Covered entertaining area overlooking the back yard
- Water closet
- Lounge area
- Main bedroom - Ensuite and walk in robe
- Bedrooms 2, 3 and 4 all have built in robes
- Main bathroom
* Ducted Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout the home
Close to local shops, schools and the park at the end of the road this really is an ideal location.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. The electricity for this property stays in the name of the owner and the approved tenant will be invoiced.
3. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
4. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate