**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** More Details Below
This stunning 2 level, contemporary family residence, located within the Brisbane State High catchment area, offers chic, low maintenance living, less than 3km from the City centre. Featuring stunning polished floorboards throughout, ducted air conditioning and light, bright interiors with an abundance of natural light.
This modern home is perfect for those that like to entertain and enjoy the Queensland climate with a fantastic outdoor entertaining area accessed from the dining area via large glass bifold doors. The home also includes 2 living areas, a private nook in the backyard with inbuilt bench seating and garden surrounds.
Other Features of this property:
- 5 bedrooms (4 upstairs, 1 downstairs), 3 bathrooms
- Large lounge downstairs and family room upstairs
- Master suite with walk-in-robe and glamorous ensuite
- Ensuite includes his and hers vanities, large shower
- Main bathroom with shower, bathtub and separate toilet
- Gourmet kitchen with large stone benchtops and Bosch dishwasher
- Gas cooktop, feature tile splash back
- Servery window to outdoor entertaining patio
- Private front yard with grassed lawn and covered front patio
- Down lighting, ducted air conditioning
- Polished timber floors and staircase
- Plenty of storage space throughout
- Large laundry with bench and cupboard space
- Rainwater tank
- 2 car auto lockup garage with internal access
The location is superb, everything you could need is within easy access:
- Major hospitals: The PA, Lady Cilento and Mater
- Southbank Parklands, cafes and restaurants
- Cultural Centre, Museum and Art Gallery
- Logan Road fine dining precinct
- Woolloongabba Antique Centre
- The Gabba sporting complex
- Public transport - bus and train
- South East Bikeway
- Top schools: State High, Somerville House, St Laurences,
- Universities: QUT and The University of Queensland via the Eleanor Schonell Bridge
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. Please note bond is equal to 6 weeks rent
2. Pet/s will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
3. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
4. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens.
5. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
6. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.