With something for everyone this property has 4 bedrooms, main bathroom upstairs internal stairs to the large downstairs rumpus area and seperate office area and direct access from rumpus to the undercover patio - perfect for entertaining. Outside a large double shed with side access gives easy access for your boat or trailer.
Features of this property include but are not limited to:
- Main living area with Air con, opening onto large breezy front deck
- Polished timber floors throughout
- Modern kitchen with double pantry, dishwasher and electric cooking
- Master bedroom with ceiling fan, aircon and built in His & Hers Wardrobes
- Bedroom 2 with ceiling fan, built in robe and air con
- Bedrooms 3 & 4 with ceiling fans and built in robes
- Family bathroom with separate shower and bathtub
Internal Stairs to downstairs
- Huge downstairs rumpus room with plenty of storage
- Direct access to undercover patio area from rumpus
- Home office or study
- Laundry room
- Double garage
Fully fence back yard
Side access to back yard
Large backyard with Double shed
Perfectly positioned with schools, parks, shopping and transport nearby, as well as Four Mile Creek and Parks.
*HOW TO REGISTER**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. Pets will only be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
5. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens
6. Under the house may have water ingress in wet weather
7. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
8. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.