Available Date: 12.07.2021
This tidy 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit certainly does not skimp on size, with a large modern kitchen that overlooks the dining area which flows through to the lounge area and looks out to the balcony. With the open plan, living your guests won't feel limited with interactions when you are entertaining.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** More details below
This unit is in a small complex at the end of a very quiet leafy street!
- Great sized bedrooms both with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Master bedroom has an air conditioner
- Master bedroom has good size ensuite
- Air conditioning in the lounge room and ceiling fan
- Good sized Balcony for entertaining
- Washing machine in property
- Single lock up remote garage
- Great complex in a fantastic location
**HOW TO REGISTER**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
Please note: Photo's use are from a similar unit in the same small complex.
1. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
2. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. Gas for cooking is included
4. Body Corp by-laws apply
5. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
6. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check windows, security, driveway, fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes and that they are happy with the property as the property is presented as it is and will be maintained to this standard. This is for your protection to ensure you accept the property as it is or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.