Available Date: 13/05/2021
The perfect location - walk to PA Hospital, Buranda Shopping Village, and easy transport to Brisbane CBD by bus or train.
Ground floor unit with large private courtyard in a small quiet complex is not going to last long!
**How to inspect below**
Features include but are not limited to:
- Master bedroom with ensuite, built in robe and ceiling fan
- Second bedroom with built in robe and ceiling fan
- Open plan kitchen and living with Air conditioning
- Kitchen with electric cooking, dishwasher and plenty of bench space
- Main bathroom with internal laundry
- Large entertaining balcony with access to your own private backyard with grass and gardens and is fully fenced
- Side access to the backyard
- Front security door with intercom to unit
- Single remote control garage with window
- Small complex of only 6 units
**HOW TO REGISTER**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. Pets only will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy. Pet is subject to Body Corporate Approval
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. Body Corp by-laws apply
5. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens within the courtyard
6. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
7. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.