Available date: 07.05.2021
This townhouse is perfectly situated close to Westfield Chermside, Price Charles Hospital, public transport, dog parks and greenspace.
The townhouse has two well thought out levels with easy flow to the large private gardens and outdoor areas.
Features include but are not limited to:
- Large modern kitchen with stone benchtops and and stainless steel appliances including Dishwasher and electric cooking
- Large air con in living area
- Fully fenced private gardens
- Open planing living and dining with direct flow to outdoor entertaining
- Master bedroom with walk in robe, ensuite, Air con and Ceiling fan
- Bedroom 2 & 3 with built in robes
- Internal laundry and downstairs powder room
- Remote garage
**HOW TO REGISTER**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. Pet only will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy. Pet is subject to Body Corporate Approval
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. Body Corp by-laws apply
5. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens within the courtyard
6. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
7. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.