This luxurious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom sixth-floor apartment with city glimpses represents the best that contemporary inner-city executive living has to offer.
Gourmet kitchen boasting Caesar stone bench tops and European fixtures and appliances, seamlessly integrates with a spacious open-plan living area that extends onto an incredibly generous alfresco area, perfect for year-round entertaining.
The covered balcony runs the length of the apartment, providing access from both bedrooms, so that hot summer nights become something to enjoy.
There are two large bedrooms, with the master featuring an enviably spacious walk-in robe that will put an end to cupboard wars, as well as a generously sized ensuite.
Gym and pool in complex
1 Secure park and plenty of on-site visitor parking
Workout in the downstairs gym, then cool off in the pool, or get some fresh air along the Riverwalk that will carry you through Teneriffe and New Farm, all the way to the CBD, Southbank and beyond. With the iconic Breakfast Creek hotel and a large array of restaurants and cafes nearby, this property offers a sensational backdrop to life in the heart of Albion.
4km from CBD; 2km to Teneriffe; 10-minute drive to the Domestic Airport
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register and only 1 person per registration can enter the property.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register and only 1 person per registration can enter the property.
1. Gas - must be connected via Origin Energy
2. Electricity can be connected through supplier of your choice, however the ducted air conditioning is billed separately via Meter2Cash Solutions
3. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
4. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
5. Allocated car space Number 65
6. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.