This spacious, secure and stylish townhouse enjoys a superb setting that's convenient to all the attractions that make Bulimba such a consistently sought-after destination.
It is bright, breezy throughout and presented in excellent condition plus it comes complete with a choice of outdoor areas for entertaining and fully ducted air conditioning throughout the townhouse.
The well-appointed property makes a very attractive proposition for empty nesters, urban professionals and is ideally located within walking distance to the City Cat terminal plus Oxford Street's cafe, dining and entertainment precinct.
Living / Dining open plan
Master bedroom with Built in robe and ensuite
Bedroom 2 with robe
Generous open plan living space with easy care tiled flooring
Well-appointed kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances.
Direct access from your remote lock up garage with storage area in garage
Quietly set within a boutique complex of only four residences
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register and only 1 person per registration can enter the property.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register and only 1 person per registration can enter the property.
1. Small Pet will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the gardens in the courtyard
4. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
5. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.