This lovely home has it all, including a beautiful back deck ready for you to enjoy the Summer breezes!
Features of this home include but are not limited to;
- Open plan Lounge, Dining and Living Room with air conditioning
- Great sized kitchen with dishwasher
- Huge master bedroom with Walk In Dressing Room and Ensuite and Aircon
- 2nd and 3rd bedroom upstairs both with ceiling fans
- Downstairs (not internal access) rumpus or 4th bedroom with its own bathroom
- Amazing rear deck with a beautiful suburban outlook
- Great backyard perfect for the kids and pets to play
- Fully fenced
Moments from the Seven Hills Bushland Reserve's popular walking tracks and Seven Hills Plaza's shops and dining options, this outstanding property is also close to a variety of cafes, bus stops and the Morningside Train Station. Set within the Cannon Hill State School and Balmoral State High School catchment areas, this sensational residence is also a short drive from Lourdes Hill College and Saint Oliver Plunkett Primary School.
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
1. Pets only will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens.
4. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
5. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.