Recently painted family home in one of the most convenient locations.
**HOW TO REGISTER** SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
PLEASE NOTE- you must register and confirm your booking.
Features of this lovely home include but are not limited to;
- 3 Huge bedrooms all with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Large lounge room with air conditioning and ceiling fan
- Separate dining room adjoining the kitchen
- Kitchen with dishwasher and ample storage
- Good sized bathroom with separate toilet
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- Huge laundry
- Single automatic garage with internal access
- Side access perfect for a second car, trailer or boat
- Rear garden shed
- Fully fenced yard
- Water tank
**Window furnishings being installed
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
1. Pet/s will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.