Please note, there will be window furnishings and robes installed in this property before a tenant moves in.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** more details below
This home has recently undergone a facelift and is now ready for a new tenant to call it home, see below some standout features of this property;
- 3 Great sized bedrooms all with ceiling fans and built in robes (Master has air conditioning)
- Open lounge & separate dining (air conditioning in lounge & ceiling fans in both lounge & dining)
- Huge bathroom with separate toilet
- Recently updated kitchen
- Downlights throughout
- Recently painted throughout
- Huge rear deck overlooking the luscious back gardens
- Downstairs rumpus room/ teenagers retreat
- Double lock up garage & carport
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to inspections times and there will be the "Open for Inspection
times" or you can click on Book an Inspection for days and times that may suit you better from the list you can select from.
Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (Black button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
2. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
3. Pets will be considered (owners discretion) upon pet application and upon applying for the property, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have undertaken their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing/ gates are suitable as they are as is condition and you need to ensure they are suitable for your pet prior to applying. Any damage to the property which includes fencing/ gates/ grass/ externally or internally from the pet/s is the tenants responsibility and at their own cost to remedy.
4. Please note there is no dishwasher in this property.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate