This low maintenance and surprisingly quiet inner city property offers convenient access to the Mater Medical Precinct & PA Hospital and is walking distance to the Queensland Children's hospital, St Laurences, Somerville house & within Brisbane State High Catchment
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** Outline below
Key features include:
- Master bedroom with Walk in Robe, Air Conditioning & Ensuite
- 2nd and 3rd Bedrooms both with Robes and Fans
- Air-conditioned Living and Master bedroom
- Secure Single Car Garage with additional off street space
- Covered outdoor entertaining area
- New carpets and freshly painted
- Modern kitchen and bathrooms
- Large living, dining and meals area
- Low maintenance back yard
- Garden shed
- Single lock up garage and plenty of off street marking
- Pets upon application
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to inspections times and there will be the "Open for Inspection times" or you can click on Book an Inspection for days and times that may suit you better from the list. you can select from.
Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (Black button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate