**HOW TO APPLY BELOW**
Modern and secure complex of 15 residences in the heart of Yeronga. With beautiful green leafy surrounds it's easy to forget you are only 8.5km from the Brisbane CBD! Close to public transport options, parks and cafes.
- Huge modern kitchen with stainless steal appliances and stone bench tops
- Open plan living dining opening to large balcony with leafy outlook at the rear of the complex
- Light and airy end townhouse means lots of windows for light and cross breezes
- Large master suite with ensuite, air con, built in wardrobe & huge windows with privacy screening
- Great size second bedroom with air conditioning
- Fully tiled modern bathrooms with stone top vanity
- Air conditioned living
- Closet laundry on main living level
- Plenty of storage
- Tandem off street parking with lock up storage unit
- Huge shared undercover residence recreational space!
**HOW TO APPLY**
If there is No Open for Inspection Times showing, please use the booking App (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange. You must book in to ensure you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
*Please note: pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property is suitable for their pet prior to applying*
Please note: the property is water compliant and the successful tenant will be responsible for water charges.
We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.