**HOW TO APPLY BELOW**
Located on a green leafy street, enjoy peace and quiet with spectacular city views and step outside to the vibrant Rosalie Village - walk to restaurants, cafes, shops, Blue Room Cinebar and the iconic Rosalie Gourmet Market. Enjoy spacious living with three outdoor entertaining areas! With stunning city views from both levels this really is the best inner city living has to offer! All this with the added bonus of two secure parking spaces.
This unit features the following:
- Two great sized bedrooms
- Master suite with private balcony & city views, ensuite, HUGE built in wardrobe & air con
- Second bedroom has built in robe
- Ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Modern kitchen with dishwasher
- Open plan living with separate dining and living spaces
- Timber look flooring through main living area
- Large air con to cool living and dining spaces
- Two balconies with city views AND a huge courtyard - astro turf means no maintenance!
- Ceiling fans in living area and bedrooms
- Brand new carpets upstairs
- Secure parking - one single lock up and one parking space in secure complex carpark
- Separate huge laundry on main level of the unit with a dryer
This beautiful unit is move in ready and won't last long! Follow the instructions below to book to inspect!
**HOW TO APPLY**
If there is No Open for Inspection Times showing, please use the booking App (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange. You must book in to ensure you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
*Please note: pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property is suitable for their pet prior to applying*
Please note: The property is water compliant and the successful tenant will be responsible for water charges.
We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.