Located in the vibrant heart of New Farm this spacious home on a corner block has everything to offer! A beautiful family home with a great yard, open plan living with air conditioning throughout and a 2 car garage. This home is just a minutes walk to cafes, shops and across the road from New Farm Park.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** details below
Features of this home include:
- Open plan living and dinning
- Family area overlooking back yard
- Galley style kitchen central to the heart of the home
- Light and airy high ceilings throughout
- Bedroom 4 with built in Robe
- Bathroom on this level
- Outdoor covered alfresco area
- Outdoor Terrace area
- Double remote lockup garage
- Master bedroom with ensuite and huge walk in wardrobe
- 2 more bedrooms with built in wardrobes (TV and bracket in the second bedroom is included)
- Full size bathroom with seperate bath
* Large corner block with plenty of yard space for the whole family.
* Opposite the new farm tennis courts
* Walking distance to the Jan Farmers Saturday morning market at the Powerhouse Museum
* Walking distance to New Farm Ferry Terminal
* Low maintenance property with opportunity to use back garden bed as herb and vege patch
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate