Nestled in a small quiet complex of four units, this beautifully elevated unit is located in one of the best streets in East Brisbane.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** more detail below
This 3 bed character unit/ duplex has a modern kitchen with timber flooring and a beautifully renovated bathroom with separate internal laundry.
Rear back deck and Carport being added
- Spacious modern kitchen
- Main bedroom and bedroom 2 - built in robes are being installed
- Third bedroom/study
- Air Conditioning in lounge room
- Renovated bathroom
- Separate internal laundry
- Open plan living
- Large full fenced courtyard
- Close to city, bus, ferry, shops and restaurants
Only a short walk to local shops, restaurants, cafes, the ferry terminal and local transport.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. In severe weather events in Brisbane, the lower areas of this property may have overland flow and or flooding.
2. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
3. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate