Be quick to inspect this Beautiful home, ideally positioned in the highly sought after suburb of Tarragindi.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** Details below
* 2 bedrooms with ceiling fan
* Spacious kitchen
* Air conditioner in lounge with ceiling fan
* Front Sunroom
* Large 9m x 6m covered carport (designed for a caravan)
* Fully fenced garden with side access
* Huge storage space underneath
This property is ideally situated within a minutes' walk to public transport, Wellers Hill & St Elizabeth schools, and easy access to M3 freeway North & South. Brisbane CBD is only 5kms away. Be within a few minutes' drive to PA hospital & Woolworths.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate