NEW PHOTOS COMING
This 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 2 living areas, double garage home is located in the very popular sought after Enbrook Estate, this home is perfect for a small or large family.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** DETAILS BELOW
This stunning home does feature:
- Huge master bedroom with walk in robe & ensuite
- Modern kitchen, lots of storage complete with double oven complete with bi fold windows to the outside entertaining area
- Additional 3 bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Ceiling fans through living rooms/ bedrooms
- Air-conditioned in second living area and main bedroom
- Good sized main lounge and dining room with lots of natural light
- Family bathroom with bath and separate toilet
- Large covered entertainment area perfect for summer or winter
- Internal laundry
- Fully security screened throughout the house
- Double lock up garage with automatic door/ internal access
- 2 garden sheds
- Fully fenced yard
- Family friendly back yard
Excellent position for transport & a short walk to St Joseph's school, the shopping centre and the city bus
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate