Be sure not to miss out on your opportunity to call Salt Street Windsor home.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** DETAILS BELOW
This Beautiful abode offers:
* Sleek and stylish kitchen with stone bench tops and stainless steel appliances and ample storage space
* Polished timber floors throughout the downstairs section of the property
* Ducted Air conditioning throughout
* Exclusively Crimsafe security screens and doors throughout the property
* Huge covered outdoor entertainment area
* Lock up remote garage
* Additional gated and lockable off-street parking for a second vehicle.
* Huge master bedroom with stunning ensuite bathroom
* Two additional well sized bedrooms with built-ins and ceiling fans
* Two separated living areas
* Pets are considered on application
And so much more, located only minutes from the City as well as being walking distance from the local cafes, public transport and so much more! Salt Street is in the perfect location.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. The property is water compliant and the successful tenant will be responsible for water charges.
2. Pets approved upon application - the property is pet friendly and pets will be considered upon application, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have undertaken their own investigation to ensure the property is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.