If there is No Open for Inspection Times showing, please use the booking App (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange. You must book in to ensure you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
This large family home has come to the market for the first time in a long time. Getting in now so you are settled for Summer is a huge benefit with the huge pool and entertaining area! So close to coffee shops, schools and public transport, this home has it all!
Features of this home include but are not limited to;
- 4 Good sized bedrooms
- Bedroom 1 has a built in robe, ceiling fan and air con along with an ensuite
- Bedroom 2 has a ceiling fan
- Bedroom 3 has a ceiling fan and air con
- Bedroom 4 does not have a ceiling fan or air con
- There is a good sized home study/ office
- Master bathroom has a bath
- Kitchen has a dishwasher and heaps of storage space
- Living area has a large split system air con and a ceiling fan
- Single remote garage
- Beautiful pool with cubby house
- Large entertaining area overlooking the pool
**Please note: pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property is suitable for their pet prior to applying**
1. The property is water compliant and the successful tenant will be responsible for water charges.
2. The owner pays for a monthly pool service and the tenant will be invoiced for the pool chemicals. The tenant must maintain the pool in between services.
We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.