This neat and tidy 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is a must to inspect, boasting modern interiors and a fully fenced yard. This property is ideal if you want access to all of the amenities that Stafford Heights has to offer and an easy commute to the city.
**HOW TO REGISTER** SEE BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS
PLEASE NOTE- you must register and confirm your booking
The features of this home include but are not limited to;
- 3 Spacious bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with an updated ensuite and air conditioner
- Main bathroom shower with separate bath
- Open kitchen with a dishwasher & Gas cooking
- Dining area that flows out to the back deck
- Separate lounge room with air conditioning
- Rear deck
- Polished timber floors
- Fully fenced yard
- 1 car garage under house
- Pets considered on application
- Close to all amenities
Stafford Heights is conveniently located approximately 10kms from Brisbane CBD and offers easy access to the city with the comfort of suburban living. This home is located within easy reach of shops (take your pick of Stafford City Shopping Centre, Westfield Chermside or Brookside), schools (Wavell Heights State School, Mt Alvernia & Padua College) and the Prince Charles Hospital. Stafford Heights has plenty of parklands, sporting facilities and the nearby Kedron Brook Bikeway to keep you active. Your commute is made easy with a quick car ride, access to the Airport Link M7 or public transport options to the city.
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
1. Pet/s will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.