This neat and tidy 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home is a must to inspect, boasting modern interiors and a fully fenced yard. This property is ideal if you want access to all the amenities that Stafford Heights has to offer and an easy commute to the city.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** Detail Below
The features of this home include but are not limited to;
- 3 Spacious bedrooms all with built ins and ceiling fans
- Main bedroom with an updated ensuite and air conditioner
- Main bathroom shower with separate bath
- Open kitchen with a dishwasher & Gas cooking
- Dining area that flows out to the back deck
- Separate lounge room with air conditioning
- Rear deck
- Polished timber floors
- Fully fenced yard
- 1 car garage under house
- Pets considered on application
- Close to all amenities
Stafford Heights is conveniently located approximately 10kms from Brisbane CBD and offers easy access to the city with the comfort of suburban living. This home is located within easy reach of shops (take your pick of Stafford City Shopping Centre, Westfield Chermside or Brookside), schools (Wavell Heights State School, Mt Alvernia & Padua College) and the Prince Charles Hospital. Stafford Heights has plenty of parklands, sporting facilities and the nearby Kedron Brook Bikeway to keep you active. Your commute is made easy with a quick car ride, access to the Airport Link M7 or public transport options to the city.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate