Available date: 26th May 2021
This huge family home is walking distance to shops, schools, private hospitals, medical centres, Everton Park Tavern, cafe's & restaurants, and transport. A home of this size and quality in this sought after family friendly neighbourhood of the "Trouts Estate" will not be available long.
Features of this home include but are not limited to;
- Polished timbers floors throughout
- 4 Massive bedrooms all with built-in robes
- The Master bedroom with new ensuite and opens onto the north facing patio to catch the summer breezes
- Brand new family bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious open plan kitchen, dining and lounge with air conditioner and direct access to the front balcony
- Ceiling fans throughout living areas and bedrooms
- Internal stairs to the upper level
- Beautifully tiled rumpus area/ teenagers retreat or home office
- Extra shower and toilet (very usable)
- Large 2 car garage with automatic doors & internal door to the house
- Solar power
- Fully Fenced backyard
*HOW TO REGISTER**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. Pets will only be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
5. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens
6. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
7. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.