This stunning home really has it all, the space, the pool, the location and the list just keeps on going. Below are some key features of the home but are certainly not limited to;
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** Below for more details
6 Great sized bedrooms all with fans and built in robes and 3 seperate family areas
- Master bedroom with air conditioning and ensuite
- 2 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Beautiful main bathroom
- Huge Lounge room with air conditioning
- Open plan kitchen with butlers pantry over looking the deck
- Spacious living and dining rooms both with air conditioning
- Huge covered rear deck overlooking the back yard and Pool
- Timber polished floors through-out
- 3 good sized bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Bathroom with spa bath
- Huge Family area overlooking back yard and pool
- Double lock up garage (with remote security entry) and rear access to the side of the home
- Child friendly garden with a cubby house
- Stunning pool with glass fencing
- Internal Laundry
The property is located in the heart of Ascot, close to schools, parks and the ever popular Racecourse Road - known for its restaurants, cafes and local boutiques.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. The approved tenants of this property are responsible for maintaining the pool in a professional manner and chemicals at their own expense and the owner will pay for monthly servicing of the pool not including chemicals.
3. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
4. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate