This well positioned unit really has it all, size, location and convenience!
**HOW TO REGISTER** see below
The features of this unit include but are not limited to;
- 2 Fantastic sized bedrooms both with built in robes - Master with Ensuite & Air Conditioner
- Huge kitchen with dishwasher and generous sized fridge space
- Great sized living area with an Air Conditioner big enough to service the whole unit
- Perfect balcony for entertaining
- Secure lock up single car accommodation
Convenient features include: Bus stop out at your front door, a 10 minute walk to the CBD, easy walking distance to many cafes, restaurants and the James Street Markets and Palace Cinemas.
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
1. Pets not allowed sorry
2. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.