- PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO ALL INSPECTIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE -
Walking distance to 2 train stations, parks, local shops, Keperra Country Golf Club, Grovely TAFE, St William's Grovely Catholic Primary, Grovely State School and a 5 min drive to Mitchelton State High School.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** details below
There are so many features, but here are the key points you need to know:
- Media room
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Open plan kitchen with a 5 burner gas cooktop
- Huge double fridge space
- Island breakfast bar
- Living and Dining area that flows seamlessly to the back entertaining area and backyard
- Split system air conditioner in the downstairs living area
- Laundry and 3rd Toilet
- Double remote garage
- Master bedroom has its own ensuite (which is huge) and walk in robe and a private balcony to watch the beautiful sunsets
- Master with Split system air conditioner
- 3 Fantastic sized bedrooms - all with built in robes
- Upstairs sitting/ family room
- Large main bathroom with separate shower and toilet
- Ceiling fans throughout
- Security Screens throughout
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. Pet only will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens.
4. The garage may have rising damp or water ingress in severe weather events.
5. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
6. Front intercom does not work.
6. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.