This lovely three bedroom low set post war home has been revamped to offer a comfortable lifestyle with unsurpassed convenience with a huge shed.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** Outline below
With polished timber flooring throughout, and three large bedrooms, master with air conditioning and built in robe, two separate living areas, a neat bathroom and a renovated eat in kitchen with dishwasher. The kitchen offers direct access to the huge undercover rear deck, with the laundry facility.
Features of your new home:
* Three double size bedrooms master with built in
* Air conditioning in main bedroom and also being installed into the lounge room
* Renovated eat in kitchen with dishwasher
* Large pantry
* Polished floors throughout
* Attic Storage with pull down ladder
* Window and door security screens
* 7.5 m x 3.8 m covered entertaining rear deck
* Laundry facility on rear deck
* Fully fenced 647 sqm child & pet friendly block
* Double lock up shed and workshop
* Side access
This home ticks all the essential boxes for family living with close proximity to schools, shops and public transport.
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register and only 1 person per registration can enter the property.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register and only 1 person per registration can enter the property.
1. Pet only will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens.
4. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
5. Storage areas may or may not be weather proof.
6. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.