This lovely three bedroom low set post war home has been revamped to offer a comfortable lifestyle with unsurpassed convenience with a huge shed.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** Outline below
With polished timber flooring throughout, and three large bedrooms, master with air conditioning and built in robe, two separate living areas, a neat bathroom and a renovated eat in kitchen with dishwasher. The kitchen offers direct access to the huge undercover rear deck, with the laundry facility.
Features of your new home:
* Three double size bedrooms master with built in
* Air conditioning in main bedroom and also being installed into the lounge room
* Renovated eat in kitchen with dishwasher
* Large pantry
* Polished floors throughout
* Attic Storage with pull down ladder
* Window and door security screens
* 7.5 m x 3.8 m covered entertaining rear deck
* Laundry facility on rear deck
* Fully fenced 647 sqm child & pet friendly block
* Double lock up shed and workshop
* Side access
This home ticks all the essential boxes for family living with close proximity to schools, shops and public transport.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. The property is water compliant and the successful tenant will be responsible for water charges.
2. Pets approved upon application - the property is pet friendly however it is the tenants discretion to determine if the yard is suitable for their pet.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.