Available Date: 29.07.2021
Great location as its walking distance to Mitchelton State Primary School and with an easy walk to Grovely or Mitchelton railway stations, Blackwood Street cafe strip plus more within a 15min walk.
- 3 bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ceiling fans and plantation shutters
- Master with Air Conditioning & Built-In Robes
- Polished floor boards throughout
- Spacious living upstairs with fan and air conditioning
- Dining area adjoin the lovely kitchen with dishwasher
- Main bath upstairs with separate toilet
- Rumpus / TV room downstairs with separate toilet
- Large rear deck overlooking the backyard with a servery from the kitchen
- Fully fenced yard with gardens and side access
- Garden Shed
- Single Lockup Garage
- Loads of Storage
- Pets Upon Application
*HOW TO REGISTER**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register
1. Pets will only be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant's own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. Bond is 4 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
3. 2 weeks rent payable when signing the lease
4. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
5. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens
6. Internet/NBN/ Foxtel - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
7. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check windows, security, driveway, fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes to ensure all tenants accept the property as it is as the property will be maintained to this standard throughout your tenancy less fair wear and tear. This is for your protection to ensure you accept the property as it is or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.