If there is No Open for Inspection Times showing, please use the booking App. Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange. You must book in to ensure you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
This spacious property has it all for a great lifestyle for a family who love to entertain and enjoy their time together.
Inside the home, the open plan kitchen, living and dining room are fresh and modern.
This property features:
- Three bedrooms, all with ceiling fans and two with built in wardrobes
- Polished floorboards in living areas
- Carpet in bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen, living and dining with ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
- Large undercover outdoor entertaining areas, upstairs and downstairs
- Large Back yard
- Double lock up garage under the house, plenty of room for storage
- Large enclosed area under the house
- Garden shed
- Ceiling insulated and windows tinted for cool interiors
- Insect screens to all windows, security screens to doors and front windows
- Fully fenced block, property backs on to park
This property is within walking distance to Acacia Ridge Primary School and convenient to other great local schools and childcare centres. Handy to Archerfield Airport and industrial estate, Acacia Market with Woolworths and Aldi, and Elizabeth Street shopping centre. Acacia Ridge is a rapidly developing suburb, situated on major transport thoroughfares and only 15km from Brisbane city.
*Pets approved upon application - the property is pet friendly however it is the tenants discretion to determine if the yard is suitable for their pet.
Please Note: This property is water compliant and the successful tenant is responsible for the payment of water.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.