Amazing location with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and 3 car parks what more could you want in St Lucia, so close to the river.
**You must now register for a private inspect under the stage 2 restrictions - Limits apply**
HOW TO TO REGISTER - YOU MUST - READ SEE BELOW
Features of this property include:
- 4 bedrooms with built ins robes
- 2 Bathrooms (Master with en-suite)
- Air Conditioning in every bedroom
- Large Open Plan kitchen, Dining & Lounge area
- Dishwasher and Island Bench
- Large Covered Balcony
- 3 Undercover Secure Car Spots
Secure Complex Features
- Secure Complex features Pool & BBQ Area
- Manicured Gardens
- Pool in complex
**HOW TO TO REGISTER**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
YOU can not attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had or do you have a fever?
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
1. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.