This 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom unit can be rent with or without its furniture (rent remains the same) with a huge covered balcony.
Gas included in your weekly rent
Solar hot water for more affordable living
This unit is in a small complex at the end of a very quiet street!
This furnished or unfurnished unit features a large open plan air conditioned Lounge / Dining area which leads to a large balcony overlooking the trees.
- Open Plan Air Conditioned Lounge & Dining Area
- Master with Built-In Robes, Carpet flooring, Air Conditioner, ceiling fan & Ensuite
- Second Bedroom with Built-in Robes, Carpet flooring, ceiling fan and its own balcony
- Modern Kitchen with Gas Cooktop, Dishwasher & Fridge
- Front Loader Washing Machine in Laundry
- Secure Garage with Remote Control
- Security Screens on Balcony Doors & Windows
Furniture as a guide: 3 x Single Beds (or 1 x double + 2 x single), 2 x Leather Lounges, Television, TV Cabinet, Outdoor Table & Chairs, Coffee Table, Dining Table, Fridge, Washing Machine. (rent it with or without furniture for the same price per week)
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to inspections times and there will be the "Open for Inspection times" or you can click on Book an Inspection for days and times that may suit you better from the list. you can select from.
Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (Black button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register and only 1 person per registration can enter the property.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register and only 1 person per registration can enter the property.
1. Gas included in weekly rent- no gas account required
2. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
3. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.