A charming Queenslander within peaceful surrounds is ready to live in now and when ready turn into the dream home. Situated in the highly sought after Bulimba State School catchment and only a short stroll to cafes and the CityCat.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** Outline below
- Polished Timber Floors throughout
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite & Air Conditioning
- Decorative High Ceilings,
- Leadlight Windows & classic Architraves
- High Set with Queenslander Style Deck
- Modern Kitchen with Dishwasher
- 3 Air Conditioned Bedrooms with Built-In Wardrobes
- Storage & Laundry Downstairs
- Large Multi-Purpose Games / Rumpus / Office Downstairs
Positioned close to the vibrant lifestyle opportunities within the Oxford Street precinct, the home also offers residents an easy commute to the CBD and surrounds via bus or CityCat services. Weekend strolls through Bulimba Memorial Park soaking up the blissful Brisbane sunshine and breezes are sure to enjoyed by the whole family.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate