This beautiful unit has recently undergone a face lift. So close to local shops, schools, the water and public transport, it really is centrally located in the best part of Manly West.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** more details below
The features of this property include but are not limited to:-
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Beautifully polished timber floors throughout
- Built in robes in both bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms and lounge
- Over sized split system air conditioning in lounge to cool the whole unit
- Modern bathroom
- Exclusive use courtyard suitable for small pets upon application
- Covered car accommodation
- Exclusive use laundry and clothes line
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY**
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange.
You MUST enter all your details to book an inspection time.
By registering your details using either method above, you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates, changes or cancellations for your property appointment.
If no one registers for an inspection time - then that inspection may not proceed. So DON'T MISS OUT - book for an inspection time today!
1. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying.
2. We insist that all applicants conduct a physical inspection of the property. This is for your protection, as there are simply too many important aspects of a property that can't possibly be adequately conveyed through photographs alone and you must be happy with the property as it is.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate