- PLEASE WEAR A MASK TO ALL INSPECTIONS UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE -
This beautiful unit has recently undergone a face lift. So close to local shops, schools, the water and public transport, it really is centrally located in the best part of Manly West.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** more details below
The features of this property include but are not limited to:-
- Kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Beautifully polished timber floors throughout
- Built in robes in both bedrooms
- Ceiling fans in both bedrooms and lounge
- Over sized split system air conditioning in lounge to cool the whole unit
- Modern bathroom
- Exclusive use courtyard suitable for small pets upon application
- Covered car accommodation
- Exclusive use laundry and clothes line
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be registered
1. Bond is equal to 4 weeks rent
2. Pets will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy. Pet approval must be sought prior to approval being granted.
3. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
4. The carpark is covered but open and may have rising damp/ water ingress in weather events.
5. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.