Conveniently located near Greenslopes Shopping Centre, Greenslopes Private Hospital and Public Transport this home is perfect for anyone looking to live in the leafy side of Greenslopes.
**HOW TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY** More Details Below
Features of this property include;
- 4 Great sized bedrooms all with built in robes
- Master bedroom has a split system air conditioner
- Open kitchen with a dishwasher
- Updated bathroom with spa bath
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Split system air con in lounge room
- Front deck with lovely southerly view
- Open plan living with polished timber floors throughout
- Downstairs rumpus area - or teenagers retreat
- Double lock up remote control garage
**HOW TO REGISTER** RESTRICTIONS APPLY
Please use the booking App on realestate.com.au (Not mobile friendly). Scroll down to INSPECTION TIMES click on BOOK AN INSPECTION from the days and times listed.
You MUST book in and you MUST enter all your details, if you want to inspect.
You MUST confirm your booking when you are sent the reminder text/ email - if you fail to confirm the agent will not attend.
You CANNOT attend if you answered YES to any of these questions:
1. Have you returned to Brisbane from Overseas or Interstate within the last 14 days?
2. Have you been with anyone who has had symptoms of the COVID-19?
3. Have you had a FEVER in the past 14 days?
4. Everyone attending must be register and only 1 person per registration can enter the property.
YOU AGREE TO THE BELOW TO BE ALLOWED INTO THE PROPERTY
1. Following the agents instructions onsite;
2. You will be required to read a statement onsite and agree to adhere to these conditions of entry.
3. Everyone attending must be register and only 1 person per registration can enter the property.
1. Pet only will be considered upon application and upon applying for a pet, the applicant acknowledges and accepts that they have taken it under their own investigation to ensure the property/ fencing is suitable for their pet prior to applying. Any damage by the pet will be at the tenant own cost to repair/ replace. Flee/ pets spray is required at the end of the tenancy.
2. This property is water compliant and the approved applicant will be responsible for water consumption charges.
3. Tenants are responsible for maintaining the yard and gardens.
4. The downstair area may have rising damp /water ingress in severe weather events as it is below ground level.
5.. Internet/NBN - tenants need to do their own investigations with their provider and or https://www.nbnco.com.au/connect-home-or-business/check-your-address.
6. We prefer that at least one applicant conduct a physical inspection of the property to check fridge space, washing machine space, bedroom sizes, this is for your protection or all tenants would need to sign a site unseen clause which would then form part of the lease.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing, photo's, floor plan or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.