CLASSIC FAMILY HOME IN PRESTIGIOUS ASCOT
If there is No Open for Inspection Times showing, please use the booking App. Simply click on the "Book an Inspection Time" (blue button) to arrange. You must book in to ensure you will be INSTANTLY informed of any updates changes or cancellations for your appointment.
This stunning home really has it all, the space, the pool, the location and the list just keeps on going. Below are some key features of the home but are certainly not limited to;
- 6 Great sized bedrooms all with fans and built in robes
- 3 bathrooms (including one ensuite) - Downstairs bathroom has a spa bath
- Large back deck overlooking the gorgeous backyard
- Open plan kitchen with butlers pantry
- Timber floors
- Spacious living and dining rooms both with air conditioning
- Double lock up garage (with remote security entry) and rear access to the side of the home
- Child friendly garden with a cubby house
- Stunning pool with glass fencing
- Alarm system
The property is located in the heart of Ascot, close to schools, parks and the ever popular Racecourse Road - known for its restaurants, cafes and local boutiques.
*Pets approved upon application - the property is pet friendly however it is the tenants discretion to determine if the yard is suitable for their pet.
Please note: This property is water compliant. The approved tenants of this property are responsible for water charges. The approved tenants of this property are responsible for maintaining the pool in a professional manner and chemicals at their own expense and the owner will pay for quarterly servicing of the pool not including chemicals.
Disclaimer: Whilst every care is taken in the preparation of the information contained in this marketing, Hot Property Management will not be held liable for any errors in typing or information. All interested parties should rely upon their own enquiries in order to determine whether or not this information is in fact accurate.